|Thermal Spa||7 a.m. to 9 p.m.|
|Tamina Therme (öffentliches Thermalheilbad)||daily: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. fridays: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.|
|Massage & Relax||9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Beauty & Care||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
(out of hours upon request)
|Spa Lounge||7 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
9 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
(Tuesday to Saturday)
- Make the most of absolute tranquillity by leaving your mobile phone in your room.
- Please be sure to take a shower before taking a swim or using the saunas.
- Our Spa Lounge offers you a healthy selection of light snacks and beverages. Please refrain from bringing any food or beverages to the Thermal Spa.
- We recommend that you wear a bathrobe and slip-pers.
- Please note that pets are not permitted to enter the Thermal Spa.
- In the interests of hygiene, we kindly request that long hair be worn up or, as an alternative, that a bathing cap be worn.
- We recommend that you drink plenty of the available thermal water – both before and in between visits to the saunas.
- Please pay attention to the rules stipulated for our textile-free zone and remember that no clothing is allowed in this area.
- It is expressly forbidden to bring any electronic devices into the textile-free zone.
- Should you happen to feel nauseous or faint while using one of the saunas, please exit it immediately and make your way towards a source of fresh air.
- In the interests of hygiene, please make sure to place a towel under your body and feet when using a sauna.
Beauty und Massage
- After receiving a beauty or massage treatment, we recommend that you make use of our quiet zone in order to enjoy a period of relaxation. After treatments, it is best to avoid using the saunas.
- Should you be unable to attend your scheduled treatment, we kindly ask you to notify us a min-imum of 12 hours before it is due to take place.
- Failing this, we will be obliged to charge you 100% of the cost of the treatment.
work-IT-out / Personal Training
- We kindly request that sports apparel and training shoes be worn in the fitness area.
- Helenabad: Children 3 to 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult between the hours of 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Tamina Therme: No entrance to the whole Tamina Therme for children under the age of 3
No entrance to the sauna area for children under the age of 12
- Sports pool, gardenpool and Tamina gorge: Children up to the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Textile-free zone:Children 12 to 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Fitness area: Children 16 years old and above must be accom-panied by an adult